Our 2019 Washington high school football preview continues with a team-by-team look at the 4A Wesco Conference.
There is talent and experience all over the field for Lake Stevens, last year’s 4A runner-up. But don’t count out Glacier Peak. They have 130 players out this summer, and once again expect to challenge the Vikings for the Wesco championship.
Scroll down for our projected order of finish, links to 4A Wesco team previews, players to watch and games to see.
2019 4A Wesco – Projected order of finish
1. Lake Stevens — 2019 team preview
2. Glacier Peak — 2019 team preview
3. Monroe — 2019 team preview
4. Mount Vernon — 2019 team preview
5. Jackson — 2019 team preview
6. Mariner — 2019 team preview
7. Cascade (Everett) — 2019 team preview
8. Kamiak — 2019 team preview
PLAYERS TO WATCH
DB Kasen Kinchen, Lake Stevens
WR Efton Chism III, Monroe
LB Blake Rybar, Monroe
GAMES TO SEE
Sept. 20: Monroe at Lake Stevens, 7 p.m.
Oct. 11: Lake Stevens at Glacier Peak, 7 p.m.
Nov. 1: Mount Vernon at Glacier Peak, 7 p.m.