Rolling hills prep
- Do you have a pregame ritual?
I always eat a snickers and drink 2 bottles of waters
- What aspect of basketball brings you the most joy?
Playing with my friends and against other people
- If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would it be?
I would have dinner with Dave Chappel
- Who is the best dancer on your team?
- What is your favorite professional basketball team?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Nicole (Niki) Zefanyn
- Who would you like to trade places with for one day and why?
I would want to trade places with Travis Scott, I would like to know what its like to be a celebrity with great music
- What are your aspirations as a player?
To be the best that I can be
- How would you describe your coach?
Our coach is always there for us, and knows what’s best. He only wants the best for us.
- Are you superstitious?
- How do you want your teammates to remember you?
To always be there for them, and a fun teammate to play with
- Who are some artists in your pregame playlist?
Logic, Travis Scott, Mac Miller
- What is your go-to pregame meal?
Fruits and a protein bar
- What’s your biggest strength as a player?
Using footwork on the post
- What is a movie you can quote from start to finish?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To have flight
- Who is the most underrated player on your team?
- What shows are you currently into?
First take and 60 for 60
- Do you have any strange phobias?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Winning state freshman year and CIF 3 years in a row
- What is something you can’t live without?
- What is your favorite social media platform?
- Outside of basketball, what is one skill you’d like to master?
- Fondest memory of your high school career?
Going to Canada for a basketball tournament