By Nate Olson | Photo by Sadie Rucker
Here’s how the Top 25 Arkansas high school football teams fared in Week 4 action.
1. Bryant (3-1) beat Fort Smith Northside 35-17
Bryant hasn’t lost back-to-back games since 2012 and keeps that streak intact with a quality road win over the Grizzlies.
2. North Little Rock (4-0) beat Little Rock Central 44-21
The Charging Wildcats tuned up for a big showdown at Conway next week.
3. Cabot (4-0) beat Little Rock Catholic 44-21
The Panthers have scored more than 40 points in three of their four games this season.
4. Conway (3-1) beat Little Rock Southwest 62-0
The Wampus Cats take full advantage of a Gryphons team that has been shut out two of its three games to go along with a forfeit win.
5. Bentonville (4-1) beat Springdale Har-Ber 41-21
The Tigers score more than 40 points for the second straight season against the Wildcats.
6. Shiloh Christian (4-1) beat Berryvile 49-0
These kinds of scores will be the norm in 1-4A Conference play for the Saints.
7. Pulaski Academy (3-1) beat Watson Chapel 64-8
Former PA coach Kevin Kelley is gone, but the Bruins’ dominance of the 5A-Central continues.
8. Greenwood (2-2) lost to Little Rock Parkview 48-28
A battered Bulldogs team without several key players can’t stop explosive Parkview.
9. Fayetteville (2-2) beat Bentonville West 42-20
The Bulldogs are 1-0 in the 7A-West for the first time since 2016.
10. Lake Hamilton (4-0) beat Mountain Home 36-6
The Wolves are currently the class of Class 6A with a home showdown with Little Rock Parkview looming next Friday.
11. Little Rock Christian (5-0) beat Maumelle 16-10
The Warriors held the lead the entire game, but the Hornets kept it close in the second half.
12. FS Northside (3-2) lost to Bryant 35-17
The Grizzlies can’t overcome a tenacious Bryant defense.
13. Bentonville West (2-2) lost to Fayetteville 42-20
The Wolverines get a rude awakening in the conference opener after cruising in back-to-back nonconference games.
14. Benton (3-1) beat Russellville 49-10
The Panthers have outscored opponents 76-0 in the first quarter this season.
15. El Dorado (2-2) lost to Jonesboro 31-20
The Wildcats lose a showdown and maybe the No. 1 seed in the 6A-East Conference in the process.
16. Har-Ber (0-4) lost to Bentonville 41-21
The Wildcats have started the season 0-4 for the second time in the past two seasons.
17. Harrison (3-1) lost to Farmington 36-35
The Goblins hadn’t lost a conference or home game in three years until squandering a big halftime lead to the Cardinals on Friday night.
18. Jonesboro (2-2) beat El Dorado 31-20
The Hurricane now have a leg up in the 6A-East Conference race.
19. Wynne (3-1) beat Brookland 38-7
The Yellowjackets take the first step to another 5A-East Conference championship.
20. Little Rock Parkview (3-1) beat Greenwood 48-28
The Patriots notch a blowout win over Class 6A defending state champion Greenwood on Thursday but Friday it was announced they must forfeit their season-opening win against Little Rock Southwest for playing an ineligible player.
21. Warren (3-1) beat Crossett 40-34
The Lumberjacks take a leg up in the 8-4A Conference title race with a thrilling win over the Eagles.
22. Harding Academy (3-2) lost to Briarcrest Christian 42-27
For the second straight year the Memphis-area private school tops the Wildcats.
23. Stuttgart (3-1) beat Southside Batesville 21-18
It wasn’t pretty, but the Ricebirds will take the conference-opening win.
24. Joe T. Robinson (3-1) beat Fountain Lake 48-25
The Senators have won three in a row since they endured a lopsided loss to Pulaski Academy in the season opener.
25. Fordyce (2-2) lost to Clarendon 32-21
The two-time defending Class 2A champions lose two games in a row after winning 22 straight.
SBLive Sports is the official digital content partner of the Arkansas Activities Association (AAA).